Tuesday 28 June 2011

Community Events

It's often said that there's nothing to do in the game after level 60. Since there are no official mini games or activities, players on my server have organised some unofficial games to keep everyone occupied. These can be really fun, so if your server doesn't hold these kind of events I recommend you to kick start one yourself!

The first event held on the Storm Cape server was on the 25th June. This was a duelling 1v1 tournament where each player paid 5 gold to enter and the winner won the whole pot. It was one round elimination and I made it to the final match! It was me against another Mage, Zankouro. The final battle lasted about 40 seconds and Zankouro won in the end. It was a tense match and quite a lot of players came to watch.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I heard players on another server had a game of "Hide and Seek" which I thought was an excellent idea! I decided to try it out myself by hiding in Greenmont and telling everyone on global chat that if they could send me a duel request within 1 hour I would give away 100 gold instantly. Luckily, after just 15 minutes I was found. When you see where I was hidden you might wonder how he ever found me! I might have been too generous with the clues I was giving...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

As you may be able to tell, I was hidden inside a glitched part of a roof which can only be accessed by taking a brave jump off the highest platform in Greenmont. As promised, I handed over the 100 gold.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. :) I can see me in the pics!! Am loving this guide and looking forward to 60 also I'm preeetttyyyy sure I showed freez where that place was :L we should organise more server tournaments and things :D
    •Shadøw•

    ReplyDelete