Tuesday 28 June 2011

My account so far...

I'm going to use this blog to express my opinions on various aspects of the game, keep a record of the notable things I get up to and to give my perspective of the game. But for now, let me give a little background of my account and what I've done so far.

I have one level 60 character with master tailoring and three other newbie accounts which I use mainly for storage. I got to level 60 around 8 weeks after the game's release, after playing mainly on weekends (I had no wifi during the week!). My main character is called Zzell, a Mage on the Storm Cape server.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I always thought that once I had levelled my first character to 60 I would start another, since I was led to believe the game ended once you reached the maximum level. This couldn't be further from the truth, however, as I have found plenty of things to occupy myself with at level 60.

Firstly, I wanted to get all the epic gear I could wear and the best superior items I could find. This involved buying most items off the auction house, except the Reinforced Force magecloth robe, which I had to craft myself using 2 general symbols and 100 runes.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Secondly, I set myself the goal of getting 1,000,000 business currency, which took a while of grinding ghosts in the Ghost Colony (Sinskaald Rift).

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Finally, I have set myself the goal of making 1,000 gold and finding the best money making method in the game. I'm still working on this!

This is all in addition to guild events, duelling and such so as you can imagine, I'm keeping myself very busy in the world of Order and Chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment