Tuesday 19 July 2011

Order and Chaos Facebook app

Gameloft has announced through their 16th podcast that Order and Chaos will be coming to Facebook as a game application. This offers a new control system to anyone who chooses to play on their computer but it remains be seen if iOS and Android players will share the same servers as mac and PC gamers.



In other news many of the images I've used on this blog no longer appear and I'm planning to re-upload them all soon, once I get my internet connection up and running in my new flat :)

2 comments:

  1. I really do agree with your informational blog and it is quiet interesting.Facebook Php App
    Blackberry App Developers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! and incredible blog ! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete